The Tsurune Season 2 anime series will air in January 2023. The news included the release of a key image for the highly anticipated sequel:
During the event, the first image, the first members of the production team, and the artistic distribution of the sequel were displayed.
The first season’s director, Yamamura Takuya, is returning to Kyoto Animation for this second season. As of now, nothing is known about the other staff members.
So far, we find the following about the actors:
- Yuto Uemura as Minato Narumiya
- Kensho Ono as Shuu Fujiwara
- Jun Fukuyama as Eisuke Nikaidou
Tsurune is an anime adaptation of the light novel Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyudo-bu (Kazemai High School’s Kyoudou Club), written by Ayano Kotoko and illustrated by Morimoto Chinatsu.
Since December 2016, Kyoto Animation has been putting out books in Japan. Crunchyroll streams the first season of the show in France, but the movie recap is not yet available.
Kyoto Animation’s Tsurune anime will have its second season released in Japan in January 2023. At the moment, we don’t know which French platform will show this second season. However, Crunchyroll already has the rights to the first season, so it will likely try to get this second season as well.
Trailer for Tsurune Season 2
As of now, there is no trailer for the second season of the anime Tsurune. While we wait for the first trailer, find out this trailer for the video Tsurune, which came out in Japan on August 19 and is a cinematic version of the first season.
Story of Tsurune Season 2
After winning the prefectural tournament with a team consisting of first-year students, the Kazemai High School Kyudo Club is now going to the national championships!
On the other hand, Kyudo Kirisaki, the well-known great school, finished second, so its players had to play in the repechage.
The regional tournament, where the best archers from each prefecture compete, is also coming up quickly. Seiya and Minato have an opportunity to locate Eisuke Nikaido, a former teammate now competing at Tsujimine High School Club.
What does it mean to do archery? What happens after you’ve shot hundreds of arrows and hit hundreds of targets?
An Overview of the Tsurune Season 2
- Kotoko Ayano and Chinatsu Morimoto wrote the light novel that inspired this anime.
- Sports, Humor, Slice of Life, School Life, and Drama.
- The date of release is January 2023
- Minato Narumiya as Yuto Uemura
- Shuu Fujiwara: Kensho Ono
- Eisuke Nikaidou
- Jun Fukuyama
- Kotoko Ayano (Scenario) and Chinatsu Morimoto wrote this story (Illustrator)
- Animation Studio: Kyoto Animation
- Director: Yamamura Takuya
Some other adaptation(s):
- Tsurune (S1): 13 episodes – 2018/2019 – Crunchyroll
- Tsurune (special): 1 episode – 2019 – Crunchyroll
- Tsurune The Movie: Hajimari no Issha comes out on August 19, 2022.
- Sources: tsurune.com and twitter.com/tsurune anime
Are you interested in watching the second season of Tsurune? Let us know what you think about this article. If you have anything to say, please leave a comment.